TRANNSVAAL AUTOMOBILE CLUB (TAC) Here stood the main entrance to the TAC, which relocated to Killarney in 1911. It was the first establishment in Killarney after the suburb was proclaimed on what was CookeÕs Farm. During World War II the St. JohnÕs Ambulance organisation built a convalescent hospital for wounded officers on the club grounds. In 1970 the club relocated to accommodate the new motorway, all the structures were demolished and the remaining land was redeveloped.